this morning at church they played this song "I Love to Love You". i wasn't familiar with the song but i got the melody quite quickly that i was able to sing along with the worship team. here it goes,
I Love To Love You
Words & music by Kim Bollinger
©1993 Integrity’s Hosanna Music CCLI# 670848
©1993 Integrity’s Hosanna Music CCLI# 670848
O the beauty of your holy place
Your presence I love to embrace
As I sit and behold Your loveliness
What a privilege to come and rest
I love to love You, O Lord, my God
I love to love You, O Lord, my God
I love to love You, O Lord, my God
When I come to seek Your face,
I find mercy and grace
Where else can I go? You are my source
I come to You, O marvelous Lord
And I thank You for the blood
that set me free
For the blood that rent the veil for me
a very nice addition to my compilation of worship songs. since i heard it this morning, this song has become the prayer of my heart. I love to love You, My God :)
the sermon was about hope, and i was thankful that this message was given. it was indeed timely, for i needed the encouragement. i'm just disappointed with what's happening with us. i do not get angry with God. i know that He has a plan, it's just that i can't do something to change the situation. because even if i desire it with all my heart, but if it is not God's will then it will never happen. it's like wrestling with a wall that's bigger and stronger than you that you can't even tear down or just move a bit. i don't want to wrestle with God and ask for my will to be done. my thoughts are only of here and now. but God sees the entire picture. if my will is done over God's will then the results might be temporary and it may not be as perfect compared to God's plan. there are times when i feel sad and hopeless and upset and angry because i can't do something. i can't change my situation now. but when the Holy Spirit spoke to me i realized that i should just trust in God and wait patiently. i should hold on to His promises and be always reminded of it. this morning during the preaching, i realized a lot of things- i might have thrown away God's hope and it was replaced with a worldly hope. God's hope never fails even in disappointments and unanswered prayers or unfulfilled wishes. i was surprised to see myself in front of the mirror- the Bible- and see that i don't have God's hope anymore. no wonder i get upset when we talk of money and the lack of it, or the insufficiency of his remittance. i realized that i have to cast aside the worldly hope i had and replace it with a hope that comes from God. a hope that clings to faith, fully trusting in God.
there were a lot of revelations shown to me from God from several people in different occassions. i don't know if they were signs that i have to consider or just mere thought. actually, i don't want to take the latter. i want to consider them, hoping that they might be the answers of God about His will in my life. of course i have to pray for them first. i am fasting since yesterday, taking only one meal a day. i really wanted to know what the will of God is for our family and for my life.
when i realized those signs, i asked myself, "Lord, how can i take a step of faith [to accept those signs]? i told God in prayer that if this is God's river, i would like to jump right in and get drowned in God's faithfulness, blessings, love and mercy and power. it doesn't matter where it would take me. as long as i'm in God's presence I know that i will overcome. God said in His word, we are more than conquerors. i cannot be defeated, even by money problems. we will be blessed indeed. and God will definitely answer my prayer. i am hoping that, and i put my faith in God.
and i believe we will have a prosperous holidays. i believe and i claim that.
in Jesus Name.







0 comments:
Post a Comment