It has been a long, long while hasn't it? Hahaha. And it actually feels good to be back. A lot has changed since my last entry and well, things did turn out for the better.
That Marketing Associate post, I got it. I stayed there for almost 2 years before leaving for another company. From then on, I hopped to different centers, hoping I would land on a career I would love doing; where I could unleash my fullest potential and passion. I was not successful on my job search for 2 years. Hopefully it would be the end of it with the job I have now.
Currently I am working from home and I am loving every moment of it. I wanted to do more actually, since I am just at home. It does not matter if I could extend my working hours for I do not have to worry about traveling and commuting. I will just have to sit in front of the computer and I am all set. I do not even have to bother about taking a bath and looking good.
I am looking for an outlet where I could pour my heart out whenever I am angry and sad, and hey, I remember this old blog I have. Maybe tomorrow I could start anew and return the passion that was lost.
That Marketing Associate post, I got it. I stayed there for almost 2 years before leaving for another company. From then on, I hopped to different centers, hoping I would land on a career I would love doing; where I could unleash my fullest potential and passion. I was not successful on my job search for 2 years. Hopefully it would be the end of it with the job I have now.
Currently I am working from home and I am loving every moment of it. I wanted to do more actually, since I am just at home. It does not matter if I could extend my working hours for I do not have to worry about traveling and commuting. I will just have to sit in front of the computer and I am all set. I do not even have to bother about taking a bath and looking good.
I am looking for an outlet where I could pour my heart out whenever I am angry and sad, and hey, I remember this old blog I have. Maybe tomorrow I could start anew and return the passion that was lost.







0 comments:
Post a Comment