About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

101- Emotional Draft

I have just finished work and though it may be demanding, I am beginning to love it. I enjoy how I could play around with Photoshop and unleashing my creative spirit to each project that I create. I like how I have to blog as one of the activities I have to submit. And the whole time when I can watch Youtube tutorial videos. This job is helping me enhance my skills and that is what I like.

I am saddened by my random realizations about life and relationship. There is this one part of me that tells me what's good, and there's this rebellious, discontented half who's saying it's not worth it. I am not biased, and I listen to both their opinions to help me decide on something. But of course, the good always outweigh the bad, and I end up understanding and accepting. Understanding that everyone is not perfect and that they have flaws and that good things doesn't always happen and accept the fact that it is the only thing that's constant.

I began to lose hope in changing for the better. It is then that I have learned to let go and let things happen their own time and own way. There is still a part of me though that insists in making the change happen immediately, but no, I really can't force it no matter how hard I try. And when that happens, I just go to my bed and burst into tears, praying that one day, he will realize my worth.

I didn't know that after all these years I'd still have the same issue. I need to think things over and write another happier entry. After all, this is my 101st post. Let's not count this one, shall we?

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment