12-12-12. As much as I would like it to be memorable, it just passed by like an ordinary day. Nothing monumental or spectacular. I just took a portrait of me and posted it on my Facebook account to make the day meaningful somehow.
I received a text message from a representative of the HR of a certain company. I am supposed to be endorsed for the data entry post (which I would enjoy doing rather than taking calls) however, they ceased application. Since the data entry post is not available, he would endorse me as a, take note of this, MARKETING ASSISTANT. And I was so ecstatic. He said I may be qualified for the post. He was impressed with the scores on my exam and my communication skills that he is endorsing me for a post which is normally offered to graduates. I have been praying for a job that I would love doing, and I hope that this is it (if the post is not yet taken). Well, if it is for me then no matter what happens, no matter how long, the position will be given to me.
Ex and I are having brief constant communication. I still don't believe his explanations (or his excuses) but I guess it would be unfair not to hear his side. So he would like to talk to me personally about everything because chat won't do good anymore. The problem is I saw something which proved my assumptions true. I have been compiling screenshots of comment threads and status posts of their affair and I told him everything I saw. He's been convincing me that everything was just a setup but I have already set my mind on what I saw- and I believe in what I saw. He doesn't need to tell me more. The posts, comments and replies were good enough to validate my theories and his defense were all a bunch of lies.
A jealous woman investigates better than FBI. Perhaps he's been wondering how I do it. He should have realized by then that he shouldn't mess with me. All I believe in is that he really can't live without me. He keeps on chasing me, wanting me back. And he would try to do everything (even justify his mistake) just to have me back. He's just so arrogant, I've been showing evidences to him and he still keeps on making excuses. He's still finding a way to get out of it and not having to say sorry. For me, it's easier to say sorry and accept your fault to restore the relationship, rather than lying and "patching" the surface just to be accepted and then dropping the issue. The hurt remains and it will just explode when the deed is committed again. If you really love the person you will really humble yourself and say sorry just to accept their forgiveness. And if he's done that, I will forgive him.
I'm gradually losing hope in us. Before I used to have confidence in him that he's going to change but now, I don't know. I really wanted him to change but if he's happy with his life then I don't care about him anymore. It's just that he keeps on reaching out to me and I can't stand not talking to him. Honestly, it's difficult to give him a second chance. I'd really have to think hundreds of times before I could decide. I am hurt, I am angry. Truth is I haven't forgiven him yet. I'm just talking to him and trying to listen to his side of the story.
Don't know if I will hold on to that hope, or will I let go. I wanted to see hope not only with my career but with my relationship as well.
I hope that everything will turn out ok for the better.
I received a text message from a representative of the HR of a certain company. I am supposed to be endorsed for the data entry post (which I would enjoy doing rather than taking calls) however, they ceased application. Since the data entry post is not available, he would endorse me as a, take note of this, MARKETING ASSISTANT. And I was so ecstatic. He said I may be qualified for the post. He was impressed with the scores on my exam and my communication skills that he is endorsing me for a post which is normally offered to graduates. I have been praying for a job that I would love doing, and I hope that this is it (if the post is not yet taken). Well, if it is for me then no matter what happens, no matter how long, the position will be given to me.
Ex and I are having brief constant communication. I still don't believe his explanations (or his excuses) but I guess it would be unfair not to hear his side. So he would like to talk to me personally about everything because chat won't do good anymore. The problem is I saw something which proved my assumptions true. I have been compiling screenshots of comment threads and status posts of their affair and I told him everything I saw. He's been convincing me that everything was just a setup but I have already set my mind on what I saw- and I believe in what I saw. He doesn't need to tell me more. The posts, comments and replies were good enough to validate my theories and his defense were all a bunch of lies.
A jealous woman investigates better than FBI. Perhaps he's been wondering how I do it. He should have realized by then that he shouldn't mess with me. All I believe in is that he really can't live without me. He keeps on chasing me, wanting me back. And he would try to do everything (even justify his mistake) just to have me back. He's just so arrogant, I've been showing evidences to him and he still keeps on making excuses. He's still finding a way to get out of it and not having to say sorry. For me, it's easier to say sorry and accept your fault to restore the relationship, rather than lying and "patching" the surface just to be accepted and then dropping the issue. The hurt remains and it will just explode when the deed is committed again. If you really love the person you will really humble yourself and say sorry just to accept their forgiveness. And if he's done that, I will forgive him.
I'm gradually losing hope in us. Before I used to have confidence in him that he's going to change but now, I don't know. I really wanted him to change but if he's happy with his life then I don't care about him anymore. It's just that he keeps on reaching out to me and I can't stand not talking to him. Honestly, it's difficult to give him a second chance. I'd really have to think hundreds of times before I could decide. I am hurt, I am angry. Truth is I haven't forgiven him yet. I'm just talking to him and trying to listen to his side of the story.
Don't know if I will hold on to that hope, or will I let go. I wanted to see hope not only with my career but with my relationship as well.
I hope that everything will turn out ok for the better.







0 comments:
Post a Comment