About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Rave

I haven't realized how inspired I become when I am writing about us. I thought I lost all the notes I removed from our Facebook account. I have forgotten that it was kept in some place private. Well, it was well- hidden in a USB. That USB contains some pictures, text messages, screenshots of posts and notes. Perhaps I have moved on that as I start reading them I didn't have the slightest feeling of love and longing. It actually made me smile, being proud of myself that I could express my heart out in writing. I didn't smile because of the memories, it's how I wrote the note that made me smile. Hahaha!

I checked his account and he responded to my status yesterday. He told me to try listening to him, for everything has its own reasons. What I can't understand is a valid reason for someone to lie and cheat. He would tell me that there is a reason why he had to do it? That there is an excuse for posting love you's and announcing to the world that he's in a relationship with someone else? That's bullshit. That's not going to be an excuse, but a pathetic effort just to win me back.

It wasn't me who initiated the conversation. It was him. So the truth is that he can't live without me and that he still loves me. But if he can't give up that bitch then I think I just can't accept him. What is he up to, keeping me and her? He loves me, I love him; he loves her, she loves him? What is this, a party? Screw it.

I am actually building a wall between us, and I'm on guard. I have my mind set that what I have seen is the truth, and nothing, not even his sweet lies would change that. I don't know what else he's going to do when I start rejecting all his excuses. Well, if he really loves me he would go beyond his usual efforts just to see me and talk to me. I will really give him a hard time coming back. I wouldn't just accept him after what he did! At least to prove that he's worthy. If he gives up then I don't deserve him.

There's this guy who was in love with me since high school. I was a CAT officer then and he was a COTC. Last October, all the officers from our batch to 5 batches after if I'm not mistaken had a reunion. I was there and he was there too. I thought that he has lost his feelings for me since it has been 13 years that we haven't seen each other. I was wrong. He kept on messaging me through sms or Facebook, calling me even in the wee hours in the morning. I know I should tell him to get lost but doesn't he get the message? I am ignoring him- his calls and messages. He must know that he should stop. If I am interested then I should still be talking to him.

I've been hooked with Pretty Little Liars recently and I'm watching Season 2. But I don't want to watch now. I'd like to ponder on things and have a moment to myself. Re-strategizing and planning. I would like to have a better year and so I would like to focus on my betterment. Screw love life if it would just complicate me. After all, if we are meant to be, our paths will just cross and things will fall into place just for us to be together. I don't have to wait nor force myself into doing something. Me first, then everything else will just follow. I mean, God first and everything else will just follow.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment