I guess this is it. I have reached a point of my limitation. I have no options left, I don't know where to go. Everything seems falling out and I feel like giving up. Though I may have received a sort of "good news" just yesterday, I didn't believe it; not until after "researching", I found out that it was otherwise.
I feel so exhausted, having to go through interviews and exams for different companies. I passed 3 times already, but I just can't seem to find the job that suits me. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I'm losing it. I'm broke, I don't have a job, I'm brokenhearted... This is so devastating.
Earlier I went to a company for my final interview. I did well with communication but I flunked the exam. I don't know the result actually but I believe that I failed. I was asked to rate myself with knowledge of the excel, I rated myself 5. I mean I know the very very basic of the excel. I don't use it often. Why would I use it anyway? For my practical exam I was asked to make a similar file using a pivot table. What in the world is a pivot table? As my interviewer was explaining what I had to do, I was thinking "I'll just copy and paste." Then she said, "you can't copy and paste." My bubbles burst. I really don't know what to do. I told her that I haven't encountered that kind of thing, which is true. I know I miss the chance of having that job, but I understand. Why would they hire someone whom they're still going to train, when they can have someone who already has the skill? I felt so stupid there. This is the first time I experienced having answered nothing to an exam.
I really feel bad. This good news was my ex posted a status saying that I shouldn't believe in what I saw, like there's a reason why it's there. So I answered, "what should I believe in?" Probably he wants me to believe in his lies again. If he's true and sincere with reconciling then he should throw hints on his Facebook account. Unfortunately, I found a different thing. He was telling this other girl not to post cheesy statuses or i love you's on his or her account. There was one post when the girl said "I love you" and he answered "sshhh." I read other statuses, threads and all of those things, and if I ever gave my ex a chance to reconciliation, I would be fooled. He's making me look stupid. He just doesn't know that I know what is happening. He is such a jerk. He would be coming back to woo me and all, exert an effort to restore the relationship but screw him.
I am so tired of everything. Just so tired. I can't feel Christmas at all... Unless the situation would change. I just want to cry.
I feel so exhausted, having to go through interviews and exams for different companies. I passed 3 times already, but I just can't seem to find the job that suits me. Now that Christmas is just around the corner, I'm losing it. I'm broke, I don't have a job, I'm brokenhearted... This is so devastating.
Earlier I went to a company for my final interview. I did well with communication but I flunked the exam. I don't know the result actually but I believe that I failed. I was asked to rate myself with knowledge of the excel, I rated myself 5. I mean I know the very very basic of the excel. I don't use it often. Why would I use it anyway? For my practical exam I was asked to make a similar file using a pivot table. What in the world is a pivot table? As my interviewer was explaining what I had to do, I was thinking "I'll just copy and paste." Then she said, "you can't copy and paste." My bubbles burst. I really don't know what to do. I told her that I haven't encountered that kind of thing, which is true. I know I miss the chance of having that job, but I understand. Why would they hire someone whom they're still going to train, when they can have someone who already has the skill? I felt so stupid there. This is the first time I experienced having answered nothing to an exam.
I really feel bad. This good news was my ex posted a status saying that I shouldn't believe in what I saw, like there's a reason why it's there. So I answered, "what should I believe in?" Probably he wants me to believe in his lies again. If he's true and sincere with reconciling then he should throw hints on his Facebook account. Unfortunately, I found a different thing. He was telling this other girl not to post cheesy statuses or i love you's on his or her account. There was one post when the girl said "I love you" and he answered "sshhh." I read other statuses, threads and all of those things, and if I ever gave my ex a chance to reconciliation, I would be fooled. He's making me look stupid. He just doesn't know that I know what is happening. He is such a jerk. He would be coming back to woo me and all, exert an effort to restore the relationship but screw him.
I am so tired of everything. Just so tired. I can't feel Christmas at all... Unless the situation would change. I just want to cry.







0 comments:
Post a Comment