About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

2011

It's been a very long time (a year actually) since and a lot has happened to me. If I give account to all the days I've missed, I guess I will have to stay up for 2 days and will still have a lot of stories to tell. Well, to sum it all up, God has been so good to me. He blessed me during the past year, and He continues to amaze me!

I am not sure if I have mentioned here that I have been working in one of the easiest account in the call center there is. (I don't want to say that that is the best, because I know I am still gonna have the bestest ☺) I thought that I was gonna stay there for good, though. Until the management announced that we will only be staying until the 28 of January... I really felt bad. But I have realized that God has something better in mind... Something better than what I have now. So yesterday, I went to this company (will disclose it later. not ready to announce it now ☺) and praise God! I passed the first 2 stages of the recruitment process. And I am yet to undergo the Operations Manager interview. I don't know what to expect, but the Lord says, "I will never leave you nor forsake you". I don't have to worry.

Two weeks after-

I didn't pass. Why? I am not sure. Only one thing's for sure:

Romans 8:28 (New International Version, ©2011, Bible Gateway)

 28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who[a] have been called according to his purpose.

God called me for a purpose, and He has a great plan for those whom He loves. I am His child, He has given His life for me; died to save me from the eternal punishment of hell. Therefore, He loves me :)

---JANUARY

A week after the New Year holiday, the whole family went through a 7 day prayer and fasting, wherein we consecrated ourselves and abstain from solid food the whole week! I didn't think I'd make it- if it weren't for God's sustenance we would have given up after the first day. We're not only thankful for God's presence, and a breakthrough in our spiritual lives; we've lost weight! (which is cool right?) And that was like a bonus from God :)

Since then, God has been doing amazing things in us, and will continue all throughout the year!

The first Sunday's preaching was about Isaiah 61, THE YEAR OF THE LORD'S FAVOR. And we declare, indeed this is the year of the Lord's favor!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment