About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Holiday Uploads

Since I haven't blogged for quite a long time already, I wasn't able to upload our holiday pictures. Our holiday celebration was a blast! My husband's here, we're so blessed, and I am so thankful! :)

PRE- HOLIDAY SHOTS

Daddy setting up the Christmas tree

"Mommy, oh, rainbow!"- We saw this while we're setting up the tree :)

FAMILY BONDING AT STA. LUCIA


sisters :)


♥ mommy and daddy ♥

JUST A FEW HOURS BEFORE THE NOCHE BUENA




MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! :)

-yum! :p




shareign and rizia :)


mama and rizia

wow baby, you have lots of gifts!

DECEMBER 25



HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!




fireworks!!!



yay!!!



FIRST SUNDAY OF 2011






PS. The Philippine football team- The Azkals-  are making waves! Congratulations for the victory! Mabuhay!


Ang galing mo, Chieffy Caligdong!!! Ikaw na! :D 

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment