About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Monday

I am actually very nervous now because today is my first day for working for a new account, with new people and under new supervisors. I don't know what to expect. The good thing about it is that we have a fixed day off- weekends; plus the fact that it's non voice, back office. I really don't want the schedule (it's 9pm-6am)- graveyard. When I get home from work my husband's at work already. We will only have a few hours together before I get to work- which is so sad.

I hope that I could start blogging again. I missed this so much. Last year I started working and so I haven't found time blogging anymore. But this year, I'll try to squeeze this in my very busy schedule. I haven't even uploaded our pre and post Holiday pics in here yet. I didn't realize we have a lot of catching up to do! :)

Aside from the full time job I have, I also do a part time job as well. It's a work-at-home special agent. See how busy I am? And I have made a mistake to commit on an 8-1 sked... :(

I have started my Victory small group yesterday. It was nice, having to meet and learning about God.

I'm really very sleepy already. I have to end my shift now and go to sleep. I still have work later. See you tomorrow.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment