About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Today

I am glad to be staying at home, playing with the kids and doing what I love to do. But looking at our situation, I know that I have to work. I've got to work. I can't understand why this have to happen. I really feel so sad.

I just got to trust God's ways. I just need to let God and let go.


Philippians 4:6-7 (New International Version, ©2010, BibleGateway.com)

6 Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. 7 And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment