About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Better

I can still remember 2 days ago, when I've been crying so hard. I had no appetite, and all I wanted to do is to sleep- sleep away all the hurt and pain. They didn't know I was going through rough times. But now, I can say that I have overcome, and I am all better.

I still cry, and I am bitter, honestly. I force myself to forget every single thing, every detail of what we had. Slowly, I am starting to forget what we once had. The hardest part for me to do is forgiving. Unless he asks for it, I believe I will never, ever forgive him. (God help me)

Before, the mere thought of him crushes my heart. But it doesn't have the same effect as it is now. Perhaps I have already moved on. But I still couldn't listen to love songs. :)

I couldn't understand why despite the pain I'm going through, there left in my heart an inextinguishable faith and hope. It has been there since day 1, and I cannot comprehend why it hasn't been choked even though I've been broken. That must be love, isn't it? But I don't want to talk about it. Next topic please. :D

My status on Facebook was: Glad to be able to do the things I haven't been doing in a long time. It's good to be back. Indeed. After he's gone, I can catch up on movies I failed to watch and books I have neglected to read and I'm learning guitar again. One more good about it is that I've got a lot more time for sleeping too. I remember this love song, "Bluer than Blue". It's not that I'm sad that he left, I actually look on the positive side of him leaving. Having to do the things I wanted to do without asking for his consent and not having to report my whereabouts and whatnot.

I haven't fully recovered yet, but I'm getting there. Soon, everything will be back to normal, back to where I was before he came. Back to the life where I have no memory of him like he doesn't exist at all. I'll just have to pretend that we never reconciled, we never talked and nothing has happened.

This is funny. I'm bitter, but better. Hahaha! :)

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

1 comments:

Islamic Inspirations said...

hi

Post a Comment