I haven't visited my blog for a while and I was surprised upon seeing that this has got 218 page views already! Thanks so much for visiting and reading my stories.I feel rather compelled to write more and keep this updated for people who might stumble upon my blog and would decide to follow. :)
I have a lot of stories in mind, it's just that sometimes you get this writer's block, or mental block. It's like you have an outburst of emotion but your brain just can't think of the words to say. Perhaps I'm not too inspired, or I might be hungry. I guess I just need something to eat to restore my train of thoughts. Hahaha!
I am confused actually. Something "good" happened last night, but just this afternoon, I discovered something "bad" from that something "good". My mood changed yet again, because of several things. I need to breathe and then get back to writing.
Ugh.
I have a lot of stories in mind, it's just that sometimes you get this writer's block, or mental block. It's like you have an outburst of emotion but your brain just can't think of the words to say. Perhaps I'm not too inspired, or I might be hungry. I guess I just need something to eat to restore my train of thoughts. Hahaha!
I am confused actually. Something "good" happened last night, but just this afternoon, I discovered something "bad" from that something "good". My mood changed yet again, because of several things. I need to breathe and then get back to writing.
Ugh.







0 comments:
Post a Comment