About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

This Morning

10/18/2012

I hate what I'm feeling now. I've already gotten over him then, and now that it has happened again, the feeling comes back. The places we've been to crushes my heart to pieces. In a mirage I see us on his bike. I remember me traversing Ortigas Ave on route to his place. The images haunt me even if I shut my eyes. His post keeps ringing in my ears, constantly causing heartache. I don't know why my heart still beats for him, why my heart still cares and that I still believe he's coming back. I know... I know. Someday soon he will realize what he's lost and what I'm worth. For now, i will just have to accept the sad fact that he and I are over.

I am beginning to hate him and this is better so I could easily forget. However, my heart still loves him that I wanted to give him another chance. But no, I wanted to keep my pride and dignity up. I wanted to forget him now. As in NOW.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment