About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Glee!

It's been 2 days I haven't posted something here and I missed it. I don't have anything much to talk about except that drama- but let's skip that, shall we?

Since the day I got so wasted with the heartbreak, I decided to watch Glee as a distraction. And I got hooked! I just can't stand Rachel's drama though. But overall, it's a great show. Though I am not a high school anymore, I could still relate to some of their individual stories. Expressing your real self, achieving your dreams, being broken hearted... Besides, I love singing and I sing along with them. I even posted some of their songs on my Facebook account. I confess, I am a certified GLEEK! I just love them!

I've got 2 more episodes before I'm done with season 1. I just can't wait to watch the next! I'll be parking now and I've got to ready my vocals :P


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment