This is so funny, but I think that I am stronger now. His thoughts doesn't hurt as much as it did before and a lot of our memories were already forgotten. I try not to think about it anymore because it will definitely come back to me, but I think that these daily activities were a good diversion. I can say that slowly my heart is mended and that I'm getting better by the day.
I'm still torn as to whether I'm going online to chat with him or not. I guess my mind is stronger now; my heart doesn't even complain- well, slight. My heart wanted to butt in however my mind would shush! it. Hahaha! I don't know what's going on with me. My body parts are having their own conversation :)
I must be happier now. I have been so sad and crying for weeks and I guess I am recovering from the pain. I have faith that someday things are going to get better, and that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and who are called according to His purpose. There is a blessing beyond this problem, a light at the end of this tunnel and a rainbow after this storm. I may not know and understand why this happened, but there is a reason. I am tired of looking at the ground, and so I decided to look up. And I realized, I am not alone.
I am hopeful that very soon I will find a guy who would love me for who I am, who would accept me at my worst and someone who would place me as a priority and not an option. Looking forward to meeting this "guy" has actually helped me forget the one who broke my heart. It's nuts, right? Whoever he might be, I'm really excited to meet him. :)
And yet, in spite of these, I still have hope in us. I don't know why. But yes, I still believe.
I'm still torn as to whether I'm going online to chat with him or not. I guess my mind is stronger now; my heart doesn't even complain- well, slight. My heart wanted to butt in however my mind would shush! it. Hahaha! I don't know what's going on with me. My body parts are having their own conversation :)
I must be happier now. I have been so sad and crying for weeks and I guess I am recovering from the pain. I have faith that someday things are going to get better, and that all things work together for good for those who love the Lord and who are called according to His purpose. There is a blessing beyond this problem, a light at the end of this tunnel and a rainbow after this storm. I may not know and understand why this happened, but there is a reason. I am tired of looking at the ground, and so I decided to look up. And I realized, I am not alone.
I am hopeful that very soon I will find a guy who would love me for who I am, who would accept me at my worst and someone who would place me as a priority and not an option. Looking forward to meeting this "guy" has actually helped me forget the one who broke my heart. It's nuts, right? Whoever he might be, I'm really excited to meet him. :)
And yet, in spite of these, I still have hope in us. I don't know why. But yes, I still believe.







0 comments:
Post a Comment