About

My photo
filipina. child at heart. aspiring singer. frustrated dancer. music enthusiast. uber shopaholic. emotional. moody. big dreamer. smart. sweet. sensitive. i am who i am.

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
RSS
Post Icon

Last

So I was having dilemma last time eh? I won't be having that anymore. I have made a complete turn around and I won't never be going back. The only reason you could completely forget a person is to get really angry at him. My anger has become full blown that I don't think I could even forgive him. I'm sorry, but I am not a hypocrite. I can't pretend I'm not mad after what he did. I can't pretend that I don't give a damn. I am not like Adele wishing the best for his ex. He won't be hearing that from me.

And so starting this day forward, I am submerging my entire self in that river. I would let the river wash away everything that has to do with us. And when I come out of it I am new, and better, and have completely forgotten everything about him and about us.

I have placed all our souvenirs inside a plastic bag. I've torn to pieces the sheets of paper I used to write our memorable text messages and unforgettable dates on. The bracelet, the utility knife, the rosary, our first anniversary candle, a bunch of prepaid cards I consumed- everything was in there. I used to hold back whenever I decided to throw these away. They're still memories, they're still a part of me. It may be depressing to look at to now, but later I will regret that I have disposed these which should have served as a remembrance of the love I once had. So I thought I was not going to have dilemma anymore? Aargh. :)

This would be the last time I will be posting about this. I am getting sick of this, I sound like a pathetic actress in a soap who can't recover from a heart break.

MOVE ON. And that's what I'm going to do.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment