Despite the distraction of being entertained, I can't deny the fact that I am still missing him. So much that it hurts. I still can't get myself from thinking of him and I honestly think it's being stupid. Why would I even think about him, or miss him, when I am not sure whether he's doing the same? Love is a two way street. It's give and take. And when you're doing it alone, giving everything you've got and the other person doesn't reciprocate, that's being a martyr- or perhaps a masochist. And I don't fall into any of the two. I have my pride and my dignity. I don't deserve to be in a relationship with someone who's just taking advantage.
Yes I am angry, for he never even appreciate my efforts. I have been waiting for him to come back and log in to chat with me but he never did. I have expressed my feelings of frustration but he never apologized. But yes, he did made his presence felt. But I am still angry. What made me more furious is what I'm feeling for him. I am enraged but I still wanted to give him a second chance. He made me wait for a very long time and yet I am willing to wait again. What's all this sorcery?! This is madness!
And in spite of being annoyed, I posted a video of "No Air" by Jordin Sparks on my Facebook account. And it's meant for him. The verse goes, "But how do you expect me to live alone with just me? Cause my world revolves around you it's hard for me to breathe." I really can't help it. I still love him. I want him back, I need him back.
Tsk, tsk... I really don't know what to do. My heart says give him a second chance, but my mind says enough. My heart says to understand but my mind says it's too much.
I'm in a dilemma again. Aargh, not again.
I won't just be needing band aids for my broken heart. I would also need ibuprofen.
Yes I am angry, for he never even appreciate my efforts. I have been waiting for him to come back and log in to chat with me but he never did. I have expressed my feelings of frustration but he never apologized. But yes, he did made his presence felt. But I am still angry. What made me more furious is what I'm feeling for him. I am enraged but I still wanted to give him a second chance. He made me wait for a very long time and yet I am willing to wait again. What's all this sorcery?! This is madness!
And in spite of being annoyed, I posted a video of "No Air" by Jordin Sparks on my Facebook account. And it's meant for him. The verse goes, "But how do you expect me to live alone with just me? Cause my world revolves around you it's hard for me to breathe." I really can't help it. I still love him. I want him back, I need him back.
Tsk, tsk... I really don't know what to do. My heart says give him a second chance, but my mind says enough. My heart says to understand but my mind says it's too much.
I'm in a dilemma again. Aargh, not again.
I won't just be needing band aids for my broken heart. I would also need ibuprofen.







0 comments:
Post a Comment